Wednesday, April 12, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- So the birth story...As you know I had a doc appoi...
- I don't have alot of time to write, as you can ima...
- I just returned from the OB's office. My water has...
- My OB reported no real new progress this morning. ...
- It's 5:30 in the morning and I still cannot sleep....
- If I get pregnant again, I will most certainly do ...
- I guess you could say I've finished the nursery. B...
- The baby gifts keep rolling in and I haven't had t...
- Found in my inbox this morning:You're now at 38 we...
- I'm going to gross you out, but the mucus plug? Ye...


4 Comments:
ahhhhhhhhhh...how cute.
I'm jealous that you've got your little one in your arms already. I'm getting anxious.
YPB
*GASP*
She has pupils!
:) So cute! What did they do before binkies?
She's so beautiful! From my side view: Mark's face and your eyes? I'm sure she'll change everyday. Tell me when you're ready for visitors-I can't wait to come and see you guys! Welcome to the world, little tomato. :)
Kirsten
What a beautiful baby. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home