I don't have alot of time to write, as you can imagine, since we only returned from the hospital today.
First let me say that she's here! Our little Sydney Adeline arrived via emergency C Section Friday morning, April 7th, at 5:24 a.m. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 18 inches long. She also has a huge set of dark black curly hair and light colored eyes!
Also we did bring our laptop with us intending on letting people know our good news, but the hospital wouldn't let us email. Sorry for the delay in letting you know!
I have alot to say about my C Section and birth experience and I'll post later, I promise. For now let me tell you the C Section was one of the worst experiences of my life in part because of the constant pain and in part because of the emotional rollercoaster. Again, I'll write my birth story later. For now, photos:

The three of us!

Daddy changing Sydney's diaper.

On the first day I was able to hold her.
First let me say that she's here! Our little Sydney Adeline arrived via emergency C Section Friday morning, April 7th, at 5:24 a.m. She was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 18 inches long. She also has a huge set of dark black curly hair and light colored eyes!
Also we did bring our laptop with us intending on letting people know our good news, but the hospital wouldn't let us email. Sorry for the delay in letting you know!
I have alot to say about my C Section and birth experience and I'll post later, I promise. For now let me tell you the C Section was one of the worst experiences of my life in part because of the constant pain and in part because of the emotional rollercoaster. Again, I'll write my birth story later. For now, photos:

The three of us!

Daddy changing Sydney's diaper.

On the first day I was able to hold her.

9 Comments:
Congratulations!!!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys.
And anxious to hear about the birth story, since it looks like I'll be in the c-section club too with Breecy McBreechers here.
JuliaG
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you guys! She's beautiful.
I found you through Casey and wanted to delurk to say Congrats! I'm sorry the delivery was rough, but she's gorgeous! Enjoy.
I haven't had a lot of time lately to stay up-to-date -- but congrats on your beautiful little girl! I'm sorry to hear your birth did not go as "planned" but glad you and baby a doing well. Congrats to you and Mark!
Congratulations!!!!
Wow. Cool. I hope I'll see all three of you in a month or so.
Sydney is perfect! Congrats, you and hubby look so happy and tired! Enjoy these days together.
Kim
Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment
<< Home