Monday, May 08, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I knew I wasn't totally crazy. I had some time to ...
- The explanation of benefits papers from the insura...
- Yesterday and most of this morning I was out with ...
- Just when I thought I was getting the hang of thin...
- My friend Stacie, her two daughters,Riley aged 4 a...
- I think three weeks into handling a baby I can beg...
- At times it is hard for me to remember being pregn...
- I wish I had more interesting things to write abou...
- I really don't have much to report and I don't eve...
- The baby has a yeast infection. We shouldn't be s...


5 Comments:
I think I see a bit of Mark in that picture...
I hear that alot! I think she looks more like him than like me. He doesn't see it at all. He thinks she "looks like Sydney". :-)
Oh she is just precious! Thanks for posting the picture. I love seeing all these little babies.
Yeah she does look like Mark...funny you can see it so young!
Caption time:
"Wait'll they get a load of...what's in my diaper."
God she is so cute! I'm seeing more of you than Mark, but maybe I just didn't get that close a look at him. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home