Tuesday, May 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- When I'm up at the wee hours of the morning nursin...
- I have decided a really good form of birth control...
- I love her Jack Nicholson eyebrows in this shot!So...
- I knew I wasn't totally crazy. I had some time to ...
- The explanation of benefits papers from the insura...
- Yesterday and most of this morning I was out with ...
- Just when I thought I was getting the hang of thin...
- My friend Stacie, her two daughters,Riley aged 4 a...
- I think three weeks into handling a baby I can beg...
- At times it is hard for me to remember being pregn...


4 Comments:
Awwww. Very cute. :)
Wow you two look so much alike!!!
Thank You!
Jessi
This is just a typical morning for us! I love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home