While packing, I sorted through my before baby clothes hoping I could find a pair of pants to add to my three pairs of (maternity) pants rotation I have going now. I tried on every single pair of pants I owned before I got pregnant, including the fat pants and those that I wore for my first trimester and none of them fit yet. Actually, I was able to button and zip up one pair but it left me with camel toe, something no one should ever have or force others to see. At eleven weeks post partum I'm surprised at how much I've lost but also dejected that I still can't wear anything not bearing a maternity label. Gah.
Friday, June 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- My friend Sage came over today to watch Sydney so ...
- Okay, I admit it. I took Sydney to the pediatricia...
- Saturday night was a dark night for me. Sydney's ...
- Syd's two month check-up was yesterday and I reall...
- Cuteness...In this photo I think she looks like Ma...
- Sydney woke up screaming tonight. The room was da...
- Out of the blue, I picked up an issue of the hippi...
- I am so tired my eyes feel like they've been sandb...
- We were out of town at a wedding in Portland this ...
- The move to the new house encourages me to start m...

1 Comments:
I'm right there with you. I've lost all but 10-15 pounds, but nothing fits. I also tried my "fat pants" and they just don't go on. It has to be the change in my hips though, because these pants used to be a little baggy before, even when I weighed what I do now.
I'm not going to try them on again for a month. For now it's all-stretch-all-the-time. I have four cotton jersey skirts that I wore until through pregnancy and I think I'll be in them through the summer. Hopefully I'll fit some of my regular clothes by the time I have to go back to work!
JuliaG.
Post a Comment
<< Home