I'm posting alot because my dear daughter won't sleep without waking and crying the minute I put her down. We've been playing quite a bit today. A few minutes ago I leaned over and blew a raspberry at her and she blew one back! She won't do it again unfortunately, but it was fun to see it!
Friday, June 16, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- While packing, I sorted through my before baby clo...
- My friend Sage came over today to watch Sydney so ...
- Okay, I admit it. I took Sydney to the pediatricia...
- Saturday night was a dark night for me. Sydney's ...
- Syd's two month check-up was yesterday and I reall...
- Cuteness...In this photo I think she looks like Ma...
- Sydney woke up screaming tonight. The room was da...
- Out of the blue, I picked up an issue of the hippi...
- I am so tired my eyes feel like they've been sandb...
- We were out of town at a wedding in Portland this ...

2 Comments:
Cool. I am hanging out with my nephew this weekend and I am going nowhere safe with him.
While his Mom and Grandmother will be gone all weekend on long shifts and vacation, I plan on teaching him animal sounds. Mythological animal sounds.
What does the unicorn say?
What does the dragon say?
What does the hydra say?
What does the griffin say?
glad to hear you sound like you're doing well, and glad to see an exclamation point on your blog again! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home