Vacation part 1
To start it off, we woke up 445 minutes late. We arrived on time to the airport where I decided to check everything and stroll her to the gate. Big mistake. I had to take her out of the stroller and place the stroller on the security machine belt thingy. If she were able to stand by herself I think it would have been easier but I found that I didn't have enough arms to hold her, fold up the stroller, place the stroller on the belt, place my stuff and the diaper bag, too. Wow. Complicated. A very sympathetic and kind lady behind me held the baby while I folded up the stroller. We made it through without problems.
Sydney slept on the plane! When she was awake she smiled and made friends with every passenger around her.
We shoppped today which was fun and now we're off to the park for a picnic! Vaccations rule!
To start it off, we woke up 445 minutes late. We arrived on time to the airport where I decided to check everything and stroll her to the gate. Big mistake. I had to take her out of the stroller and place the stroller on the security machine belt thingy. If she were able to stand by herself I think it would have been easier but I found that I didn't have enough arms to hold her, fold up the stroller, place the stroller on the belt, place my stuff and the diaper bag, too. Wow. Complicated. A very sympathetic and kind lady behind me held the baby while I folded up the stroller. We made it through without problems.
Sydney slept on the plane! When she was awake she smiled and made friends with every passenger around her.
We shoppped today which was fun and now we're off to the park for a picnic! Vaccations rule!

2 Comments:
That sounds nice and pleasant.
I'm glad that you're enjoying your vacation and that the plane ride went well. So, did you unleash the boob?
JuliaG
Post a Comment
<< Home