Sunday, July 02, 2006

I've tried to write several times, but because we still don't have official internet hook up, I am logged out right as I'm ready to publish. Nice.
Anyway, just a quick update instead of the post I had wanted to write.
Sydney can sit up now if you help her into that position. And she really likes her new trick. Yesterday, she rolled over from her back to her front. I almost didn't believe it but Mark witnessed it also. She still enjoys having conversations with us and with her best friend, the ceiling fan.
While our internet has remained down, I've managed to keep a paper diary somewhat. I am hoping we'll be online soon - I'd like to share some of these entries.
Oh and I almost forgot - Mark and I left Sydney with her grandparents for three hours today while we went out to lunch. As soon as we sat down at the restaurant I wanted to call home to see if everything was ok. I waited until we were done with lunch before calling. She enjoyed the time with her grandparents and they doted on her as much as possible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Graham is also a fan of the ceiling fan! And he has now discovered the mobile over his swing. I'm afraid he's going to get a sore neck from tracking the little sea creatures. And I wish that I could make it go in the other direction, as I'm scared he's going to grow up thinking that things only more clockwise :)

JuliaG

2:11 PM  
Blogger Swiftyjess said...

Sydney likes the mobile over her crib, but she prefers the ceiling fan.
I also wish I could make her mobile go in a different direction.
Sydney is jealous that Graham has a mobile over his swing as her swing is not so fancy.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home