I am blogged out. I don't want to maintain one anymore. I have nothing worthwhile to say. I have no spare time to think or write.
I think I'll go on blog vacation.
Check in soon -- I hope to be back in a week or so. We'll see.
Should you feel blog withdrawal symptoms I can recommend a few. You can check out
Beth, or
Casey. Both are funny mommy bloggers. For haiku Monday's and random bits of trivia or political dialogue read Chris, Beth's husband, and for celebrity gossip, truck on over to
Hot Momma Drama.
I think I'll go on blog vacation.
Check in soon -- I hope to be back in a week or so. We'll see.
Should you feel blog withdrawal symptoms I can recommend a few. You can check out
Beth, or
Casey. Both are funny mommy bloggers. For haiku Monday's and random bits of trivia or political dialogue read Chris, Beth's husband, and for celebrity gossip, truck on over to
Hot Momma Drama.

1 Comments:
I guess I understand...but selfishly I have to say BOO! ;)
JuliaG
Post a Comment
<< Home