No news to report from the OB/GYN's office. Everything is as it was last week.
I learned though, that I'm a terrible patient. I should be asking multiple questions and such, but I just don't think about it until after I'm through with my appointment. In the beginning, I'd write out a list of questions to ask.
Today, he measured my fundus as usual, and told me I was at 35 centimeters. Then he double-checked and it turns out I was at 36. I should be at 37, but I didn't bother asking him if everything was fine. I don't trust any medical professional implicitly, but I also figure he would likely tell me if my measurement meant anything bad.
I probably should have asked him a few questions. My goal for next week is to be more pro-active as a patient. After all, I have a live human growing in me so it's not just about my health anymore.
I learned though, that I'm a terrible patient. I should be asking multiple questions and such, but I just don't think about it until after I'm through with my appointment. In the beginning, I'd write out a list of questions to ask.
Today, he measured my fundus as usual, and told me I was at 35 centimeters. Then he double-checked and it turns out I was at 36. I should be at 37, but I didn't bother asking him if everything was fine. I don't trust any medical professional implicitly, but I also figure he would likely tell me if my measurement meant anything bad.
I probably should have asked him a few questions. My goal for next week is to be more pro-active as a patient. After all, I have a live human growing in me so it's not just about my health anymore.

2 Comments:
should I know what a fundus is?
I'm not sure if you should know what it is, but here's a link for educational purposes.
http://www.gynob.com/fh.htm
Post a Comment
<< Home