Monday, March 20, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- To clarify, we didn't get pregnant on our trip to ...
- Our trip to BabiesRUs was PAINFUL. We were there f...
- Our computer has had a virus and now something is ...
- Remember when I promised I wouldn't post about eve...
- Insomnia and late night hunger have come back, it ...
- We've asked two people to become our child's godfa...
- I said I wouldn't post a new belly shot. I don't ...
- The subject matter of this post is not related.I t...
- Nothing to report really. I had my 35-ish week app...
- My in-laws family and friends showered me with gif...



3 Comments:
WOW! Baby! It's going to be weird seeing you again once you've "deflated". You will appear more than usually tiny!
8-) Jenny
you're adorable! thanks for posting that!
Very nice! You look great.
I was thinking of taking a naked belly shot picture too (only the belly would be naked, mind you). I don't have any yet.
YPB
Post a Comment
<< Home