I thought I'd have plenty of time to catch up on stuff during my supposed, maternity leave. It turns out that many folks are interested in seeing me before the baby is born as they know I won't be leaving the house much afterward.
Just today I've been out to breakfast with a friend, then lunch with an Aunt and Uncle, and then dinner with a friend following that. Tomorrow night we have dinner plans. Thursday morning I get together with some girlfriends for a pedicure and lunch followed by a visit with a friend of mine from San Francisco. Next week might slow down...We'll see.
Somewhere in there I've scheduled some medical appointments.
Speaking of medical appointments, I went in to my weekly appointment with my ob/gyn and his office was closed! I'm not sure what happened there. I can only guess that he went to deliver a baby and his receptionist didn't call me to let me know.
Just today I've been out to breakfast with a friend, then lunch with an Aunt and Uncle, and then dinner with a friend following that. Tomorrow night we have dinner plans. Thursday morning I get together with some girlfriends for a pedicure and lunch followed by a visit with a friend of mine from San Francisco. Next week might slow down...We'll see.
Somewhere in there I've scheduled some medical appointments.
Speaking of medical appointments, I went in to my weekly appointment with my ob/gyn and his office was closed! I'm not sure what happened there. I can only guess that he went to deliver a baby and his receptionist didn't call me to let me know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home