Throughout the past two weeks I've had quite alot on my mind. I was beginning to feel very bitter and decided to take a break from sharing my personal thoughts with everyone. The break was good for me and I was able to concentrate on myself and what was bothering me.
I decided while I was gone that I want to close down this blog. I won't delete it for a few weeks because there are alot of entries I'd like to print and save, but I will delete it. I arrived at this decision rather quickly and easily. Now that Sydney is born, posting my thoughts here doesn't serve any purpose other than showing off my daughter and I can just as easily do that by emailing out photos every now and then.
The same holds true for my other blog.
I appreciate those of you that have felt like reading and for all of your comments - especially those that have helped me the past few months.
If I haven't met you and you would still like to keep in touch, leave your email address in the comments and I'll be sure to send out a photo of Sydney every now and again.
I decided while I was gone that I want to close down this blog. I won't delete it for a few weeks because there are alot of entries I'd like to print and save, but I will delete it. I arrived at this decision rather quickly and easily. Now that Sydney is born, posting my thoughts here doesn't serve any purpose other than showing off my daughter and I can just as easily do that by emailing out photos every now and then.
The same holds true for my other blog.
I appreciate those of you that have felt like reading and for all of your comments - especially those that have helped me the past few months.
If I haven't met you and you would still like to keep in touch, leave your email address in the comments and I'll be sure to send out a photo of Sydney every now and again.

1 Comments:
I'll miss your witty outlook on life, but understand. We're planning on coming to Seattle next summer - maybe we could get together. You could tell us all the cool family friendly places around.
take care! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home