Tuesday, August 01, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I'm interrupting my vacation to say that I'm being...
- I am blogged out. I don't want to maintain one any...
- We've recovered from our vacation. I'm very glad t...
- Vacation part 1To start it off, we woke up 445 min...
- Sydney is only (already) three months old and love...
- Just out of curiousity and because I was having al...
- I forgot to mention I had the last ob/gyn appointm...
- Yesterday morning I put Sydney down for her mornin...
- I've tried to write several times, but because we ...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home