In an effort to keep my mind busy, I finished making my baby announcments today. I can't believe I made them myself, but they turned our nicely. You'll have to wait until the big day to see what they look like.
I also finished the "labor party mix" cd yesterday. It's not that great, but for those that follow these things here is what is on the mix:
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
It's Amazing - Mindy Smith
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
Power of Two - Indigo Girls
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
When the Angels Fall - Sting
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Every Word - Sade
I Will Always - Cranberries
Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
Breathe - Anna Nalick
Labour of Love - Frente!
By Your Side - Sade
A Thousand Years - Sting
Fumbling Toward Ecstasy - Sarah McL.
Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
Forever Young - the Pretenders
So Are you To me - eastmountainsouth
Dead Can Dance
Heaven's Here on Earth - Tracey Chapman
We Float - PJ Harvey (an unusual one I admit)
Temptation - Moby
Only You - Joshua Radin
I am Yours - Tracey Chapman
more Dead Can Dance
Hang on Little Tomato - Pink Martini
That only adds up to 2.1 hours of music so either I get to listen to it 16 times in a row, or I have to find some cd's lying around that I would like. Mark has Eva Cassidy's "Time After Time" disc in the car so he'll need to bring that home.
I also finished the "labor party mix" cd yesterday. It's not that great, but for those that follow these things here is what is on the mix:
Songbird - Eva Cassidy
It's Amazing - Mindy Smith
Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
Power of Two - Indigo Girls
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
When the Angels Fall - Sting
Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Every Word - Sade
I Will Always - Cranberries
Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy
Breathe - Anna Nalick
Labour of Love - Frente!
By Your Side - Sade
A Thousand Years - Sting
Fumbling Toward Ecstasy - Sarah McL.
Blower's Daughter - Damien Rice
Forever Young - the Pretenders
So Are you To me - eastmountainsouth
Dead Can Dance
Heaven's Here on Earth - Tracey Chapman
We Float - PJ Harvey (an unusual one I admit)
Temptation - Moby
Only You - Joshua Radin
I am Yours - Tracey Chapman
more Dead Can Dance
Hang on Little Tomato - Pink Martini
That only adds up to 2.1 hours of music so either I get to listen to it 16 times in a row, or I have to find some cd's lying around that I would like. Mark has Eva Cassidy's "Time After Time" disc in the car so he'll need to bring that home.

2 Comments:
I think you need to sing it as
"come out little tomato"
when you're in the delivery room :)
JuliaG
I am singing it now for sure!
Post a Comment
<< Home