Monday, March 27, 2006

Dammit. I found stretch marks. Actually Mark found them as I can't see below my belly button. He asked me, very kindly, "What are those bruises? Are you ok?" and so we went into the bathroom to inspect them. Sure enough, we discovered purple-y streaks.
Also, if anyone wants to send labor vibes my way, I'm open to it. Even though I have 2.5 weeks left, I'm done. I think I provided a nice home for nearly 10 months (because pregnancy is 40 weeks...).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I spotted a few stretch marks last night...but I'd been scratching at my belly, so I don't know for sure. I was really hoping to get through this without any, but it looks unlikely at this point--though I'm still applying cocoa butter whenever I remember (not that it's really supposed to help much).

YPB

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home