Saturday, March 25, 2006
About Me
- Name: Swiftyjess
- Location: Seattle, United States
I choose this blog to vent about life, to share my love for reading, coffee, and my daughters. I'm learning to cook more nutritionally sound meals that are safe for my food allergic children and I'm learning to savor life instead of freaking out about every little thing.
Previous Posts
- I woke up a several minutes ago feeling what might...
- I haven't been afflicted by the cold like Mark has...
- Mark and I both woke up with a cold today. Mark is...
- No news to report from the OB/GYN's office. Everyt...
- I thought I'd have plenty of time to catch up on s...
- Feeling Brave...Mark drew me a bath tonight and af...
- To clarify, we didn't get pregnant on our trip to ...
- Our trip to BabiesRUs was PAINFUL. We were there f...
- Our computer has had a virus and now something is ...
- Remember when I promised I wouldn't post about eve...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home